9. Dell and Managed Services Providers - The Evolving Story: A follow-up to item 8 below.
8. Buying Binge: Jessica Davis analyzes what Dell's acquisition spree means to MSPs
7. Mobile Device Management Is Dead: How can that be? Here's the thesis.
6. Google Apps Reality Check: The Wall Street Journal suggested that Google is backing away from Google Apps. Talkin' Cloud's reporting suggested otherwise.
5. Friends and Foes In HP Public Cloud: HP's cloud effort will leverage Oracle MySQL to compete against Microsoft SQL Azure. Here's how.
4. SugarCRM Raises Money: $33 million will help to fund competition against Microsoft and Salesforce.com. Here's how.
3. The Man Behind CloudStack: How CEO Mark Templeton transformed Citrix from boring to strategic.
2. SUSE's Partner Base: How many hardware and software companies are working with SUSE Linux? The partner count surfaced here.
1. The Mac OS X Virus: Yes folks, it's actually a Java security hole. And here's the fix.