9. Bold Prediction: SAP's Greg Tomb predicted the software company would be a dominant cloud company within three years. Contributing Blogger Nicholas Mukhar offered perspectives on Talkin' Cloud.
8. Magic MSP Software: Gartner's latest Magic Quadrant research for Client Management Tools includes some MSP-centric software. We don't agree with all of Gartner's conclusions but readers checked out our coverage and analysis.
7. Five Cloud Experts to Watch: We update the Talkin' Cloud 200 list with five new cloud services experts each Friday. And each Friday, readers come back for more.
6. MSP Pricing Hints: A report from Kaseya offered some clues on how MSPs price their managed services. MSPmentor's readers gobbled up the data.
5. Big Deal: When BMC acquired Numara for patch management services, MSPs stood up and took notice. Here's why, according to MSPmentor Contributing Blogger Nicholas Mukhar.
4. Dollar Signs: So how much did Quinstreet pay for Ziff Davis Enterprise, publisher of eWeek and Channel Insider? Not exactly a pure channel story here -- but plenty of folks wanted the answer. And they found it on The VAR Guy.
3. Inside the Halls of Apple: Contributing Blogger David Courbanou shows The VAR Guy readers what's next from Apple -- addressing MacBook Air and iPad 3 rumors head-on.
2. The End of an Era: The VAR Guy was first to report -- with deep details -- the sale of Ziff Davis Enterprise, eWeek and Channel Insider, popular IT media destinations. The coverage includes a cautionary tale about corporate debt.
1. Going to Pieces?: Contributing blogger Christopher Tozzi openly wonders is desktop Linux is becoming too fragmented. Hmmm..,
That's all for now. Please wake The VAR Guy when NFL training camps open...