Jobbins, VP of Cisco global partner marketing, noted:
- 1 minute of video is worth 1.8 million words, according to Forrester.
- Brands using online video have seen lifts of 20 percent to 40 percent in incremental buying over other advertising platforms, according to Comscore.
- 49% of people who purchased IT cited online video as collateral that influenced the purchase decision, according to Eccolo Media.
- Who has time to develop on-line video that stirs customer buying decisions?
- Who has budget to generate high-quality videos that can go viral across the web?
Still intimidated by business video? Check in with companies like VARVID, which offers video-related services to VARs and MSPs.
The video stats Jobbins shared are just too darn compelling to ignore.