According to the poll, conducted over the past three weeks:
- 71 percent of WorksWithU readers are already running Ubuntu 9.04
- 11 percent planned to upgrade sometime in April
- 11 percent planned to upgrade within three months
- 5 percent had no plans to use Ubuntu 9.04
- 2 percent planned to upgrade before the end of 2009
However, Canonical's core user base seems to have strong faith in Ubuntu's ongoing quality -- though some readers (including our own Christopher Tozzi) have had issues with video cards.
WorksWithU is updated multiple times per week. Don’t miss a single post. Sign up for our RSS and Twitter feeds (available now) and newsletter (coming in 2009).