Virtualization honcho VMware (NYSE: VMW) has added material to its Grid demand generation platform, intending to help channel partners take advantage of a host of new tools and features to create co-branded campaigns quickly and efficiently.
The enhancements include seamless login for partners to access their campaigns, increased automation and the ability to extend content across social media, on-demand webinars and 60-second targeted videos. The Grid houses some 30 customizable demand-generation campaigns offered free of charge to VMware authorized channel partners. According to the vendor, last year VMware partners used Grid campaigns to generate in excess of 20,000 sales leads.
Some additional data points on Grid:
- Enabled with click-level tracking to generate sales leads in real time direct to the partner’s inbox
- It takes only five minutes for partners to sign up, upload their logos and contact information and select the appropriate lead-generation modules
- Partners own sales leads generated through Grid
- Thousands (VMware doesn’t say exactly how many) partners have launched demand-generation campaigns in 18 languages worldwide using Grid
- Overall, Grid has helped partners generate more than 100,000 sales leads with forecast pipeline revenue greater than $750,000
A blog post from the VMware Partner Network team, written for partners, explains: “These updates help you to execute VMware co-branded campaigns in a more automated way so that you can start generating demand for your business faster than ever.”
VMware said that a key feature of Grid is that it supplies professional-looking co-branded emails and microsites — each Grid site includes the partner’s logo and contact information -- aimed at assisting channel partners to quickly engage with potential customers for VMware solutions.
The vendor also has updated its SMB-targeted Real World Advantage campaign with these features:
- New content offerings across VMware virtualization, management, business continuity and desktop solutions
- Broader–based self-assessment and adviser tool
VMware has created a promotional video on the Grid program that can be accessed here.