10. MSP on A Mission: All Covered, the MSP owned by Konica Minolta, says it plans to become the largest provider of IT services to U.S. small businesses. Here's the background.
9. Small Business IT Scams: A new GFI Software study offers some timely warnings to small businesses -- and their IT services providers.
8. SMBs Embrace Google Apps: That's the word from Google's executive team. Details surfaced here.
7. LabTech 2012 Debuts: The new RMM (remote monitoring and management) software platform offers MDM (mobile device management) and Ignite set-up capabilities. Here's the background.
6. Oracle's $1 Billion SaaS Business: Oracle President Mark Hurd offered some details to analysts during a gathering in Redwood Shores, Calif. And we got the details.
5. Cisco -- A Leaner, Meaner Company In 2012?: That's what it sounded like at Cisco Partner Summit 2012.
4. What's Going On With Cisco's Tablet?: Remember the Cisco Cius, the Google Android-based tablet? We wondered if Cisco would offer updates during Cisco Partner Summit 2012...
3. Rackspace Declares War: By deploying new cloud services on OpenStack, Rackspace is declaring war against closed-source, proprietary clouds.
2. Will Open Source Clouds Surround Windows Azure?: Much of the cloud computing industry gathered this week for an OpenStack conference in San Francisco. Should Microsoft be worried?
1. Who Is That Guy?: Ever wonder who is driving Oracle's Linux and virtualization strategies? The VAR Guy found him.
You'll notice that The VAR Guy didn't blog about the big Oracle Java vs. Google Android court case... at least not yet. Our resident blogger has some thoughts on the case... and he'll share them soon.
In the meantime, that's all for now. The VAR Guy and his sister sites thank you for stopping by.