9. Managed Services Pricing: Forever a hot top, readers weighed in as the MSPmentor FAQ tacked the managed services pricing question.
8. Geek Squad and Cloud Computing?: Yes, Best Buy's Geek Squad is getting into managed services (see #4 below). But that's only part of the story. Longer term, Geek Squad will offer cloud services. How? Here's the answer.
7. Cloud Computing Stocks Keep Climbing: We don't want to hype the cloud computing market. But readers have been checking out our Cloud Computing Stock Index, which is up about 23 percent from Jan. 1 to March 23, 2012. Details here.
6. The Future of Managed Services: Where are the PSA, RMM and BDR markets heading next, and how will the market evolution impact managed services providers?
5. Red Hat Earnings End A Rumor: Ubuntu founder Mark Shuttleworth recently claimed Ubuntu is leapfrogging Red Hat as a Linux server. Perhaps Red Hat's earnings suggest otherwise.
4. Best Buy's Other Managed Services Effort: Best Buy acquired mindSHIFT in late 2011 to get into the managed services market. But now, Best Buy's Geek Squad is also pushing an MSP-oriented partner program. The details emerged here.
3. Cloud Competition: The recent Amazon-Eucalyptus relationship seems focused on one core priority: Beating OpenStack as a standard for cloud services providers. Here's why.
2. Cisco In the Data Center: A closer look at Cisco's Unified Computing System revenue stream. Real numbers and real facts with a pinch of analysis mixed in here.
1. Android Comes Home to Linux Kernel: What is the true relationship between Google Android and Linux? And what are the implications for partners? Readers flocked to the answer here.