The Talkin' Cloud 100 (listing the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers) will be unveiled at CompTIA ChannelCon (formerly Breakaway). The VAR Guy will be meeting list members like Carbonite, Datto, Ingram Micro Cloud, Intermedia, Intronis and LogMeIn at the conference. Did your company make the list? Find out July 30.
Many of the world's Top 100 Cloud Services Providers -- including Carbonite, Datto, Ingram Micro Cloud, Intermedia, Intronis and LogMeIn -- are set to attend CompTIA ChannelCon (July 29-31, Orlando, Fla.). But where do those cloud computing companies (and others) rank on the overall Talkin' Cloud 100 list? Hmmm...
The answers won't be known until July 30 at 8:00 a.m. ET/5:00 a.m. PT, when the third-annual Talkin' Cloud 100 list and report debuts. But The VAR Guy can tell you this: The Talkin' Cloud 100 members drove cloud services revenues of $15.7 billion last year, up 37 percent. The list features:
- Cloud Services Providers -- including giants and brands like Amazon Web Services, Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure, Oracle Cloud, Rackspace and more.
- Cloud Services Brokerages -- featuring names like Cloud Sherpas and SADA Systems.
- Cloud Services Aggregators -- that's where Ingram Micro Cloud enters the picture.
- MSPs with cloud expertise -- folks like mindSHIFT and EarthLink.
- VARs with cloud expertise -- companies like TekLinks (a combination VAR/MSP/CSP) come to mind.
Check out the complete Talkin' Cloud 100 list and research report (www.TalkinCloud.com/TC100) starting July 30. And if you'd like to learn more... try to find The VAR Guy at ChannelCon.