In this week's Channel Partner Program Roundup, we've got news from Symplified, Brocade and Thinking Phone Networks.
Happy Thursday, and welcome to this week's Channel Partner Program Roundup, our weekly collection of all things channel-related. This week we've got news from Symplified, Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) and Thinking Phone Networks, so saddle up and let's ride.
Symplified: The Identity-as-a-Service vendor announced the Symplified Partner Program and appointed Stephen Casolari as senior director of Worldwide Channels.
A 15-year veteran of international channel and alliance development, Casolari joins Symplified from LANDesk Software. Under his direction, the program contributed a significant percentage of the company's overall revenue on an annual basis, according to the company.
The Symplified Partner Program will feature three tiers of authorized participation:
- Authorized Consultative/Referral Partners - Companies that focus on cloud, security and platform technologies and are interested in teaming to advance their federated SSO and broader IDaaS capabilities with Symplified technology via a consultative, referral approach.
- Authorized Value Partners - Resellers that work closely with Symplified to maintain a deep knowledge of the company's technology from a technical, service and sales perspective.
- Authorized Service Partners - Managed service providers and managed security service providers interested in expanding their presence with full go-to-market strategies around hosted federated SSO and IDaaS solutions while focusing on the hybrid cloud by bridging the gap between cloud and on-premise environment.
Symplified Partner Program benefits include:
- Training and education on delivering leading federated SSO and IDaaS solutions
- Strategies for accelerated revenue market growth
- Access to value-based tiered pricing
- Margin protection
- Sales and marketing support to increase visibility and go-to-market efforts
- Listing in the Partner section on Symplified.com to provide further exposure of services and capabilities
Brocade: Secure Big Data management vendor Zettaset has joined Brocade’s Technology Alliance Partner Program, extending the Brocade Big Data ecosystem to include Zettaset Orchestrator, a distribution-agnostic management platform that automates, accelerates and simplifies Hadoop installation and cluster management for Big Data deployments.
“Zettaset provides a key building block within Brocade’s Big Data technology partner ecosystem, enabling companies to easily deploy and manage Hadoop clusters based on Brocade VCS Fabric technology while gaining enterprise-grade security, performance and availability,” said Andy Vandeveld, vice president of Global Systems Integrators at Brocade. “With the addition of Zettaset to our technology alliance partner program, we’re able to deliver a comprehensive, integrated and simplified data center solution for Hadoop users and our Global System Integrator partners.”
Thinking Phone Networks: Telecom Brokerage Inc. (TBI) has joined the company’s channel partner program as a master partner. TBI will offer the ThinkingSuite cloud unified communications (UC) solution to its enterprise customers.
“TBI, one of the nation’s largest master agents, has a tremendous track record of success in the UC market. We’re thrilled to partner with them as we continue expanding our cloud channel program,” said Rob Shelby, Thinking Phone Networks Regional Vice President of Channel Sales. “We look forward to helping TBI deliver our UC as a service (UCaaS) platform to its growing roster of sales agents.”
And that's this week's Channel Partner Program Roundup. Check back next week for the latest in channel partner news. Until then, stay safe.