At its core, Dragoon says, IWM will allow customers to securely manage IT workloads -- applications, middleware and operating systems -- across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Where do channel partners fit into the IWM strategy? Dragoon provides answers in this FastChat video.
The video covers:
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 0:15 - An overview of Intelligent Workload Management
- 0:40 - The four components of the IWM lifecycle (build, secure, manage and measure)
- 1:15 - IWM and the implications for cloud and virtualization strategies
- 2:15 - Are there IWM opportunities for solutions providers and service providers?
- 3:10 - Where Novell's product portfolio fits into the IWM strategy
- 3:48 - Online links for more information
- 4:13 - Conclusion
Next StepsNovell FastChat Videos are sponsored by Novell. Check back in May 2010 for our next conversation with Dragoon.
Sign up for The VAR Guy’s Newsletter; Webcasts and Resource Center; and via RSS; Facebook; Identi.ca; Twitter and VARtweet.