In addition to a plethora of keynote speakers, breakout sessions, social events and a product showcase featuring our newest products, we will have a number of special activities lined up to wow attendees! Those who attended last year know we dropped our ThinkPad X1 from a crane as a test to show just how tough our Lenovo notebooks really are, and we're happy to say that following the drop, the X1 continued to work. I'm not sure we will be doing that again this year, but we can guarantee it will be exciting and something attendees have never seen before. Stay tuned!
Accelerate 2012 is jam-packed with keynotes from some of our senior Lenovo leaders in the channel, marketing and sales including:
- David Schmoock, senior vice president and general manager, North America
- David Roman, senior vice president and chief marketing officer
- Jay Parker, vice president and general manager, North America Consumer/SMB Business Unit
- Dilip Bhatia, vice president and general manager, ThinkPad Business Unit
- Tom Looney, vice president and general manager, Lenovo North America; and
- Your host, Chris Frey, North America channel chief, Lenovo North America.
Partners joining us will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with our newest products and get up-to-date on the latest in Lenovo channel programs, solutions and exciting new opportunities available. One thing is for sure: We will keep attendees busy and buzzing.
And although it is a secret for now, we will have a very special keynote from a "mystery guest." You will have to come and see who it is! Hint, hint ... last year John Elway delighted the NFL football fanatics in the audience!
So block your calendar and register online today for Lenovo Accelerate 2012 Partner Forum.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas in May!
Kevin Walker is a channel marketing professional for Lenovo North America. Monthly guest blogs such as this are part of The VAR Guy’s annual platinum sponsorship. Read all of Lenovo’s guest blogs here.